Friday 6 November 2020

Club Sursee....!!

Hello my crafty friends...

I thought I would pop in and share with you all a bunch of cards I made using the latest Club Sursee arrival from "Catherine Pooler"....

I just love "Club Sursee", although honestly who wouldn't love crafty goodies arriving in their mail box every month right??!! 

For my first few cards I created a matching card set which I love to do....


These matching cards are done using CP inks in the colours :
- Party Dress
- Lime Rickey
- Fiesta Blue

with a touch of CP Midnight ink....


How cute are these little mittens from the Winter wishes stamp set.... 

I thought it would be fun to create matching sets of mittens with colourful pops of CP sequins along the strings!!


These little Christmas trees are just too cute!! 

Onto my next couple of cards I used the awesome skates from the Let's go skating stamp set 
to create pairs and bunches of skates for focal pieces on the cards....


Bright and colourful pink skates, yes please.... 

Lots of pretty colours of skates on this next one with pops of snowflakes in the background!!


What do you think of these super fun new Club Sursee products??.... 
I love them as always hehe!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this long post of inspiration...
Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment