Sunday 18 October 2020

Happy holidays....!!

 Hey my friends...

I went through my "Create a Smile stamps" stash and thought I'd grab a couple of previously released Christmas products to create a card...

I went for the gorgeous "Snowflake" stencil and "Happy holidays" stamp set!!

Here is what I came up with...


I started off with a grey cardstock base and placed the snowflake stencil right in the centre...

Using an ink blending brush I inked over the stencil with Distress oxide ink Hickory Smoke!!


I then removed the stencil and stamped straight over the top the Happy holidays sentiment using Memento tuxedo black ink...

To finish the whole card off I added the extra little piece of the sentiment and a bunch of sequins for a touch of bling!!

I hope you enjoy this CAS Christmas card, happy crafting....
Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment