Friday 18 September 2020

Jolly Holiday at Catherine Pooler designs....!!

 Hey my crafty friends...

The brand new Jolly holiday release is available now at "Catherine Pooler"....

If you love yourself some christmas crafty products then you are totally going to love this amazing release!!

I have a whole bunch of cards to share with you using the "Naughty or nice bundle"....


I am loving a good slimline card, they are so much fun to create and these slimline dies that Catherine recently released are AMAZING!!

I used the "essentials slimline" die to make this one and I think it turned out super fun with the nice list images!!

For these next couple I made a matching set of cards....


Sentiments in the centre of the super cute elves hats and legs makes a simple but fun card with pops of colour.....

The North Pole sequins are so gorgeous too!!



All the images are coloured using Copic markers....

For this next card I used the Peppermint twist coverplate as a stencil...

I die cut it out of a scrap piece of paper and then using some CP party dress ink and an ink blending brush I made a peppermint twist background!!


Next up I used some pattern paper from the Holiday whimsy pattern paper pack for my card base and then die cut the "Merry christmas" sentiment out of some green cardstock to place in the centre of the card finishing it off with the nice list images and some North Pole sequins!!


How fun are these new products right??!! 

I just could'nt stop crafting with them hehe, so you will probably be seeing more cards made with them very soon!!

You can check out all the new release right here - Jolly Holiday

I hope you enjoyed seeing them all...
Big crafty hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment