Saturday 12 September 2020

Hello pumpkin....!!

Hello my crafty friends...

I'm up on the blog at "Gerda Steiner designs" today and I thought I'd make and share with you a slimline card with a fall theme featuring the super cute "Pumpkin bear"....

He is just so adorable and I thought it would be fun to have him standing on a bunch of pumpkins...


I started off with a white slimline cardstock base and masked off the top area so I could do a blend of distress oxide inks in the colours...

- Speckled Egg
- Mustard Seed 
- Carved Pumpkin
- Ground Espresso


I stamped on the "Hello pumpkin" sentiment using some Memento tuxedo black ink and then added all my Copic coloured GSD images to the card base using some foam tape for added dimension...

Finishing it all off with a few sequins from Catherine Poolers "Des Moines" sequins mix...
Attached using some micro glue dots.

I hope you enjoy this slimline card, I just love making them...
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment