Saturday 26 September 2020

Fall inspired projects with Club Sursee....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

Oh my have you seen the latest Catherine Pooler Club Sursee??!!

It is amazing and full of SUPER FUN products including a very special gift card to go die....


I created a bunch of fall inspired cards using the Club Sursee products and I'm here to share them all with you!!

For my first card I made a slimline one (slimline is so much fun I highly recommend trying them out if you haven't yet) I started with a white base and backed it in some brown card.

I then stamped and die cut a bunch of the images from the included stamp sets using Catherine Pooler inks in the colours..

- Sand Castle
- Mandarin Spice 
- Icing on the Cake


I added them to the card base using foam tape for added dimension and finished it off with a sentiment and some sequins from the "Des Moines" sequins mix....

The next card is done on a base of Neenah desert storm cardstock...

I stamped a panel of the card with the super cute little images in a mix of CP colours directly onto the base and then added a sentiment underneath stamped with Midnight ink...


I stamped and die cut the little pumpkin then added that on to the stamped panel with some foam tape... 

Finished off with some sequins!!

For this next card I wanted to create a a little pumpkin patch so I stamped a bunch of the images and die cut them before arranging into a little patch....


Finished off with a sentiment and some sequins!!

Using Neenah desert storm cardstock again for this card base I stamped a whole bunch of pumpkins....


I added a sentiment over the top and of course for that added blings some sequins....

A warm cup of coffee is the theme for the next card....

I layered three of the coffee cups along the card base and stamped a sentiment to warm the soul!!


Backed in some green cardstock and finished off with sequins this card was complete!!

Now who is ready to check out the very special gift card to go die??!!

I made a set of gift card holders using Neenah desert storm card...

I masked off a piece of the lid and inked on the little stripes of colour before cutting out the base and lid from co-ordinating colours of cardstock!!


I stamped some sentiments directly onto the holder so when the recipient removes the gift card there is a sweet sentiment for them....


Using the wrap piece of the die I added it to the back of each of the gift card holders so that I could use it as a little card to write in a greeting....


I think these gift card holders are so much fun and they will be perfect for anytime of the year to give a gift to a friend....


I hope you enjoyed seeing all these fall inspired creations....

If you would like to check out all the info on Club Sursee and receive some new craft goodies in the mail each month check out the link below :

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment