Friday 21 August 2020

Celebration challenge....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I'm stopping in with a card I made for the latest challenge at "Your next stamp" - CELEBRATION is the theme!!

I pulled some super cute and fun YNS unicorns from the "Unicorns rock" stamp set from my stash and coloured them up using Copic markers...


I added the unicorns to a slimline card base that I made using some dies from Trinity stamps and MFT...

The background is done using a blend of Distress Oxide inks and then using a stencil "Waves" from Paper rose I added some black details over the top with Simon says stamp black ink!!

I love this black ink technique with the stencils....


To finish the card off I added a sentiment from the same Unicorns rock stamp set from YNS and a touch of Crater Lake sequins from Catherine Pooler that I attached using glue dots....

The micro glue dots are so perfect for attaching sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this celebration card and why not check out the next challenge at YNS and join in the fun....

happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee


Challenge :

No comments:

Post a Comment