Thursday 30 July 2020

Wishing you....!!

Hey everyone....

I've been having so much fun with a bunch of new products from "Catherine Poolers" new release One plus One!!



To create this first card I started off with a white card base and stamped the old oak tree using Mid night ink on the side of the card base....

Then using the good things mini coverplate I die cut it from yellow cardstock so that I could use the GOOD sentiment piece as a main part of my sentiment on the card...


I stamped the wishing you, things ontop and underneath the GOOD sentiment with Midnight ink and then to finish it all off a touch of Big Apple sequins!!

For my second card I started with a base of black cardstock and then using a piece of white card I die cut the polka dot coverplate and glued it over the top of the black so the black would peek through all the little polkas....


I die cut the good things mini coverplate from yellow and black cardstock so that I could layer some of the yellow sentiment back into the coverplate die cut and have part of it empty to be able to see the polkas through the word....

To finish the card off I added some sentiments from the be the good sentiment set and of course some more Big Apple sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this set of cards, I had so much fun making them....
Happy crafting my friends, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment