Saturday 11 July 2020

Trinity stamps guest.... Snailman!!

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you today from "Ashlee's Creations" and I'm excited to be a guest here at Trinity stamps for the month of July!!

Today I have my first card to share with you and this one is using the super fun little stamp set "Mr snailman" (also co-ordinaing dies now available)...


To create this card I started with a white card base and using a circle stencil I masked off the base and ink blended Distress oxide ink Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to create the focal centrepiece on the background...

Once the inking was done I splattered on some Opaque white paint for a fun effect. 



I coloured in the snailman and letterbox using Copic markers and then added them to the card base using some foam tape for dimension!!

For the sentiment I heat embossed "Snailmail" using WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock then fussy cut around it...

I also added the small text paper hug enclosed underneath which was stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink!!



To finish the whole card off I backed the base in black cardstock and added on some super pretty Unicorn tears Trinity embellishments....

I hope you enjoy this Snailmail card and I look forward to sharing my next guest card with you soon, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment