Tuesday 2 June 2020

I will sit with you in the dark....!!

Hey everyone....

I've been having fun with the Alice release from "Miss Ink stamps"....

 I created a clean and simple card using the "Wonky checker" stencil and images from "Alice" and "In the dark" stamp sets!!


I started making this card by stamping the sentiment and the seat on a white cardbase using Memento Tuxedo black ink...

Using Distress oxides in Salty ocean and Mermaid lagoon I added the wonky checker design onto the base around the sentiment and images!!

I coloured up an Alice image using Copics and added her to the card using foam tape...

HAIR - Y21, Y26
SKIN - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
DRESS/CLOTHES - C00, C0, C4, B12, B14, W7

A touch of sequins from the Blackfoot river sequin mix from Catherine Pooler stuck down using Micro glue dots completed the card!!

I hope you enjoy this new Alice theme card....
Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment