Tuesday 26 May 2020

Queen of hearts....!!

Hey everyone....

Have you seen the fun Alice release at "Miss Ink stamps" yet??!!....

This card features the "Queen of hearts" along with "Queens castle" and the fabulous 
"Pick a card" stencil. My starting point to this one was to create a queen playing card and then the rest kinda happened from there!!


I used the stencil to make a heat embossed base panel with black cardstock and WOW! clear gloss powder....

I coloured in the queen with Copic :
SKIN - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
HAIR - YR18, YR27
DRESS - W7, W9, R17, R27, R37
CROWN - Y18, YR27

(The background was coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)

I added some Miss Ink stamps embellishments to the card too...
How cute are the teeny tiny playing cards and the little roses!!

I hope you like this Alice theme card...
Crafty hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment