Tuesday 14 April 2020

Sorry....

Hey my crafty friends...

I really hope your all doing ok in ISO at the moment, lets hope all this is over sooner rather than later!!

I've got some new "Miss Ink stamps" inspiration to share with you today and this one is using the Alice stamps for a different themed card than you would usually use Alice for.... sympathy!!

I thought Alice looked so beautiful looking in to the distance remembering the loved one, which lead me to creating this card....


To create the card I started with a grey cardstock base and stamped on the "Pine forest" using some Altenew mini inks....

I then stamped on the sentiments from the "Magnolia sympathy" stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink!!

Using the "scene builder" stencil and Distress oxide inks in the colours Mowed lawn and Lucky clover I added in a ground for Alice to stand on....


Alice is all coloured up using Copic markers....

Alice - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, C00, C0, C4, B12, B14, W7, Y21, Y26

I'm really happy with how this scene turned out and I hope you like it too!!

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back soon with more crafty inspiration for you....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment