Wednesday 18 March 2020

Release day....!!

Yipppppeeeeee.....
It's release day at "Catherine Pooler" for the brand new FOREVER 13 collection!!!!


Everything is all up in the CPD store ready for you to shop for your new crafty goodies, and I think with everything that is going on around the world at the moment we need a little happiness to arrive in our mailboxes!! 

I got to work with the "Fresh and Fruity" bundle for this release so I created lots of bright and cheery fruity cards that I will be sharing with you all....

Today my card uses the "Sweet Life" stamp set along with the "Happy x3" die from the previous in the kitchen release!!


To create this card I started off with a white card base and I stamped a mix of the super cute watermelons and strawberries using my CP inks in the colours....

- Melon Ice 
- Grass skirt
- Samba 

- Rockin red
- Grass skirt 

I die cut the Happy x 3 die with three different colours of cardstock which I then layered all together, I just love sentiment dies where you can add the layers of shadow to them...

Using the "So happy sentiments" stamp set I stamped the FOR YOU sentiment onto some white card with Grass skirt and mounted it in some of the same colours I used when die cutting the happy!!

A touch of sequins from the "Phoenix" mix and it was complete....

I had so much fun playing with these fun fruits....
I hope you like my new release card and be sure to come back soon to see lots more using this fresh and fruity bundle!!

Happy crafting everyone, big Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment