Monday 16 March 2020

Forever 13.....!!


Hey my crafty friends....

WOOHOO...... 
There is a brand new release about to hit town from "Catherine Pooler" and it's full of fun, memories and fruity goodness!!

Today I'm going to share a set of cards with you that I made using the "Fresh & Fruity" bundle plus a couple CP dies from the last in the kitchen release "Picture frame" and "Stitched squares"!!


To create these cards I started off with a white card base and then stamped a whole bunch of the gorgeous fruits with Catherine Pooler inks....
- Melon Ice
- Grass skirt
- Orange twist
- Tiki torch 
- Tiara

I just love how there is different stamps for the fruits to create different layers of colour, there is also co-ordinating dies for the fruits so you can cut them out too if you want!!


I stamped the sentiments using Catherine Pooler Midnight ink and then mounted in cardstock to match ink colours I'd used... 

Then using more co-ordinating cardstock colours I did cut the stitched squares and picture frames to layer underneath the sentiments to make the sentiments pop!!

I can't go by without finishing of my cards with some beautiful CP sequins of course....
We can't forget the bling right??!!

There is so many more amazing products coming in this release and I can't wait for you all to get your hands on them and get crafty because YAY for new crafty goodies!!

I'll be back with more new release projects very soon....
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment