Sunday 2 February 2020

Pot luck HOTSTUFF....!!

Hey everyone....

Have you all been enjoying the AMAZING new release In the kitchen from "Catherine Pooler"??!! 

I seriously can't get enough of it hehe....

Here are a couple more cards I have created with the "Lick the bowl bundle" and I will definitely have more to share soon....



These products are perfect to use with colours that create a retro vibe so that's what I was going for....

I used CP inks that co-ordinated with the designer CP paper pad also from the In the kitchen release called Potluck party!!

Card one Inks - Sauna, Mandarin spice, Eucalyptus.
Card two Inks - Sauna, Eucalyptus, Icing on the cake. 



This second card I used the new "Lava lamp coverplate" and layered it on a piece of the potluck designer paper....

In this release there is also a "Staples bundle" which includes some dies, paper pad and a sequin mix and they all co-ordinate and work super well with the collection!!

The dies I have used on both cards to create backing pieces for my images....

How cool is that HOT STUFF sentiment right??!! It's such a fun sentiment and perfect to stamp with multiple layers of colour too!!

That's all from me for tonight, I hope you enjoy these two cards and have fun checking out the latest CP release.... 

Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete