Saturday 29 February 2020

Just chicken in....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm up on the blog at "Gerda Steiner designs" and I have a card to share that I made using the super gorgeous stamp set "Chicken scratch"....

I wanted to create a fun little scene with the cheeky chicken above the group of piggies....
So I coloured up three piggies and the chicken using my Copic markers!!


I made a farm background for the animals using some dies from MFT...
- Stitched mini scallop rectangle stax
- Spring scene builder

and stencilled in a cloudy sky!!


I die cut the Heffy cut "hey" and embossed using WOW! embossing Tracy Scott Peridot powder....
Using some black cardstock I die cut another hey and added it slightly off set to the embossed one to create a shadow effect!!

To finish off the card I added some Vegas Baby sequins from Catherine Pooler and attached them using micro glue dots (these glue dots are tiny and so perfect for adding sequins!!)...

Thanks for checking out my card, I hope you feel inspired to create a fun farm scene card too!!

Don't forget to check out the Gerda Steiner designs store for so many more awesome stamp sets perfect for anyones crafty stash!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    Well over 160 000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs each night while they sleep.

    It is simple and works on anybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it up half glass

    2) And then use this proven HACK

    and become 1-2lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making money with it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete