Thursday 16 January 2020

You're so sweet....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I'm stopping in tonight with some "Create a smile stamps" inspiration and this card features the super cute and yummy stamp set "A little treat"...

I first cut a white card base to size and then using a mix of all the images I stamped them on the top portion using a super light grey coloured Altenew ink...


I then added a sentiment "You're so sweet" using some Memento tuxedo black ink...

I used the same black ink to stamp out three sweets and then coloured them up using some Spectrum noir ti-blend markers!!

Once they were all coloured I added them to the card base using some foam tape for dimension!!


I finished it off with some pretty coloured sequins to match the colours I coloured the sweets and it was complete!!

I hope you enjoy my latest CAS inspiration...
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment