Thursday 12 December 2019

Wanna hug from Out West....??!!

Hey everyone....

Yipppeee the brand new release at "Catherine Pooler" Out West collection is now live in the store and ready for you to come and purchase your goodies!!

Like every month Catherine has released another fabulous collection that is SO much fun to create with, your totally going to want it all!!

Here is a card I made using the "Wanna hug bundle" and I just can't get enough of it...
This bundle is so cute I just love these little cacti....


I just had to use the awesome new background stamp Dessert diamonds so I grabbed out my CP inks in the shades Fiesta blue and Something borrowed and created a blended ombre with the two....

Using those same two ink colours I stamped out some pots from Wanna hug stamp set and created a blend of the two for them as well so that they matched in with the background!!


I stamped out two different cacti and coloured them with Spectrum noir ti-blend markers!!

"Be your own kind of beautiful"... 
I just love this sentiment its so sweet, stamped with Midnight CP ink

To finished off the card I added a touch of the new "Santa Fe sequins mix"....
How pretty are those sequin colours right?!

I hope you enjoy my new release inspiration, I'll be back with more very soon for you!!

Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment