Saturday 7 December 2019

Out West is coming....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

There is a brand new release on the way at "Catherine Pooler" and the collection is called "Out West" and let me tell you its SUPER AWESOME as always!!

This sneak peek of the new goodies uses products from the "Wanna hug bundle" and I just love them all!!

- Wanna hug stamp set / Co-ordinating die
- Canyon mini coverplate


To create these card I started with a white base and then cut out the Canyon mini coverplate also from white cardstock and then cut it to have a piece of it on the bottom of the base and a pieces angled on the top of the base....


I then stamped and die cut some cacti and some pots to put them in using a mix of Catherine Pooler inks....


I added on a sentiment from the Wanna hug stamp set using Midnight CP ink and then added some Crater lake sequins to finish it all off!!

Keep an eye out for more Out West collections reveals, you won't want to miss it!!
 Happy crafting, Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment