Monday 2 December 2019

HELLO gold and silver....!!

Hey everyone....

Im up on the WOW! embossing blog today and I have a couple cards to share with you using pops of gold and silver giving you some inspiration for the WOW! monthly theme....

I created these card by starting with a coloured card base and adding some ink around the edges getting lighter towards the centre....


For this pink version I used Catherine Pooler party dress for the ink colour on the pink cardstock and then Flirty fuchsia for the ink colour on the light purple!!


It was then time to die cut the hello with a bouquet die from Pinkfresh studio and heat emboss it with WOW! Mettalic gold sparkle powder....

I just love this gold powder it's super beautiful!!


Using the same colour card as I used in the purple version I die cut the Hello with a bouquet die to get the hello letters and add them inside the die with some foam tape for added dimension....

Onto the second card I die cut the hello with a bouquet die in the same pink cardstock and added that to the card base...


For this one instead of heat embossing the flower part I heat embossed the Hello with WOW! Metallic silver sparkles....

It's hard to capture the true beauty of the silver one in the photo but its another beautiful powder for sure!!


Of course both cards I finished off with a touch of sequins because I love me some bling!!

I really hope you enjoy both of these cards, I always find it fun to create a set of cards that are the same but different... 

You should totally give it a try and don't forget to come and join us in our monthly challenge "Gold and Silver" over in the WOW! embossing fans Facebook group...

Happy embossing everyone, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment