Sunday 3 November 2019

Well hey there....!!

Well hey there crafty friends....

Have you been to check out the new "Catherine Pooler" release Retro Christmas....??!!

As soon as I seen this new "Well hey there hexagon" die I just had to create a fun shaker card using it!!


To start the card I created a blend of ink on a white card base using the new "Hot tub ink" and then stamped on some snowflakes from the "Build a snowman" stamp set..

I then die cut the well hey there out of black cardstock and out of the card base I just created...

I covered the hexagon hole in the card base with some acetate and then stuck down the black die cut piece with some glue onto the acetate, this then gave me my shaker window!!


I filled my shaker with a mix of gorgeous Catherine Pooler sequins and a touch of sequins on the card base and it was finished...

I love shaker cards, they are always so much fun and I think the best part is filling them with all the pretties!!

I hope you like it....shake, shake, shake!! 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment