Monday 18 November 2019

Meant to bee....!!

Hello my crafty friends....

 I have a card to share with you today featuring the fabulous "Hey honey" stamp and co-ordinating die set along with the "Honeycomb" stencil from "SugarPea designs"....



Using some Distress oxide inks in the shades Scattered straw, Mustard seed and Wild honey I created a background using the Honeycomb stencil....
I then stamped on a sentiment from the Hey honey stamp set using some Memento tuxedo black ink!!



I stamped the bear onto some Neenah desert storm cardstock and die cut it with the co-ordinating dies along with the pieces for his nose which I inked with Tea dye and Ground espresso....
Using Mustard seed and Carved pumpkin I stamped the base of the sweet bees and then added on their striped/wings with black ink. 
Cut them out with the dies and placed them into the honeycomb!!

Some sequins placed around in the honeycomb finished off the card perfectly and that was the card complete!!


I think the bear is just too cute, I can definitely see him making an appearance on many more of my cards in the future...

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the inspiration!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment