Wednesday 2 October 2019

Merry Christmas....!!

Hey friends....

I have been having an absolute blast creating with the "Catherine Pooler" it's all about Christmas release....Have you been to check it out?

This release is packed full of amazing Christmas crafty products, there is definitely something
everyone needs in their crafty stash hehe....

I am totally addicted to this new stamp set "Christmas tree farm"... 
It has this super cute little tractor and cart in it and I think this will be perfect for lots of cards even birthday ones!!


To create this card I first stamped the "One fine pine" background stamp onto my white card base with WOW! embossing ink and embossed with one of the new CP WOW! bundled up trio powders "Sage"...

This new trio of powders is SO cool, they have chunky pieces in them as well as glitter and when they are embossed they are just so pretty!!


Once the embossed base was done I stamped the Tractor and trees with CP inks in the colours Spruce, Mardi gras, Black jack and Icing on the cake....

I then die cut them all with the co-ordinating dies!!


Using the "Merry christmas layered word" die I cut the bottom in white card and the main writing with black card and glued it down...

To top off the main sentiment I heat embossed the "Have a" from the "Holiday mix" stamp set with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock....

And of course to finish the whole card off some Crater lake sequins!!

Hope you enjoy this bit of Christmas inspiration...
I'm sure I'll have a few more before Christmas arrives hehe!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment