Saturday 19 October 2019

Boo you....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm up on the blog at "Gerda Steiner designs" and I have a new card to share featuring the super awesome set "Ghosts" which I just love!! (Co-ordinating dies also available) 

These ghosts have the coolest expressions, they are so much fun and I think they will be perfect to use on cards any time of the year....

For example this card is a birthday one!!


To start this card I created a fun base using Flock powder from WOW! embossing...

I cut my base in Neenah desert storm cardstock and then using some double sided tape I added strips of it to the base. I first did some striped in the Pink flock and then some strips in the Bright blue flock. The pink strips picked up a bit of the blue but I did'nt mind the colour mix effect that it gave!


I coloured up the 4 ghosts using Copic markers in low C shades and cut out a fun sentiment to go with them using some "Uniquely creative" alpha dies "BOO YOU". 

How old I embossed with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock. This sentiment is also from the ghosts stamp set....

I hope you enjoy my latest inspiration as much as I enjoyed creating it!!
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment