Tuesday 24 September 2019

You're the best....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

Tonight I have some "Miss Ink stamps" inspiration for you using their super fun "Ei-ei-o word" die. I just love this die and there is so many ways of changing it to use it too!!

I wanted to create a bright colourful card and have the die sentiment as the main focus... 


To start the card I coloured a rainbow of distress oxide inks on the base and then using another white card panel I die-cut the stripes pieces from the SugarPea designs "Card front element builder II"...


I then mounted that on top of the main card base with some foam tape so it was raised and you could see the rainbow of colours through the die-cut stripes....


Using the Ei-ei-o die I cut the letters H E Y twice...
Once in black cardstock and once in pink cardstock!!

I glued the pink underneath the black letters slightly offset for a shadow look....

I then stamped out the "You're the best" from the "Everyday sentiments" set with Memento tuxedo black ink and mounted it on some pink cardstock. 

Finishing the card off with some pretty sequins and the card was done!!

I hope you like this cheerful card, thanks for stopping by...

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment