Saturday 28 September 2019

More than just a pet....!!

Hey everyone....

Today is release day at "Create a smile stamps" and it is another AMAZING release with a range of fun stamps!!

I've made a card with the new "Triangle banners" set along with a cute doggie and sentiment from a previously released set "Paw prints"....


To create this card I stamped multiple little banners in different colours of Catherine Pooler ink and then cut them out....

Once they were all cut out I placed them onto black cardstock leaving a border around them creating some hexagon. I then cut them out too, giving my different hexagons to layer onto my white card base!! 


I coloured up the little doggie using Copic markers, stamped a sentiment "more than just a pet, a friend" using memento tuxedo black ink and then finished off the card with a touch of sequins...

Thankyou so much for stopping by to see my new release inspiration....

Don't forget to pop on over to the CAS store and check out all the amazing new release goodies and there is also lots of inspiration on socials from the design team to check out too!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment