Monday 30 September 2019

Club sursee....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

There is a brand new club sursee from "Catherine Pooler" hitting mail boxes everywhere and I have a whole bunch of creations to share with you that I made using the goodies!!




For all the cards in this post I have used all products included in the September club sursee (deluxe) along with a range of Catherine Pooler inks....



There is two options with Club sursee, a basic or deluxe subscription....

The basic includes two stamp sets and the deluxe includes two stamp sets and dies or any other goodies CP decides to add in hehe!!



I absolutely love all the products in the sursee, it's so much fun to have a sweet surprise arrive to craft with!!



Catherine's inks are perfect for ink blending so I did quite a lot of this with these cards...

To get a blend of colours I added some of each colour I wanted on the stamp and then used a blending brush to pat over the inks on the stamp so I did'nt get harsh edges!!



I hope you have enjoyed this huge post of inspiration....

I had a blast creating them all and I hope you like them too!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment