Wednesday 4 September 2019

A smash....!!

Hey everyone...

I've created a bright and cheerful birthday card to share with you today using the awesome set "Piñata party" background from "Miss Ink stamps"...

To start this card I used the large background stamp and stamped it using black ink on yellow cardstock...


I coloured up multiple of the party decorations as well as the super cute pianta using some Copic and Spectrum noir tri-blend markers....

Piñata - Tan blend, Ice grey blend, Citrus green blend, Bright pink blend
Party decoration - Blue turquoise blend, Y08, Y17


I heat embossed the sentiments from the same background set on black cardstock with some WOW! opaque white embossing powder...

I just love how the white powder look on the black card for sentiments!!


Some beautiful sequins finished off this fun party card...!!

I hope you enjoyed this one, Happy crafting.
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment