Thursday 8 August 2019

Stencil week continued at MIS....!!

Hey my lovely crafty friends...

I'm back with another post for the fun stencil week thats currently happening at "Miss Ink stamps"....

MIS has released some new basic stencils this week so the team is sharing lots of creations to get the inspiration with stencils rolling....

For my card I have used the "Rise and shine" stamp along with the cute little chicks from the "Punny farm goats" set!!



The background was created using distress Oxide ink Mustard seed and Twisted citron with the "Chevron" stencil....

I then stamped, coloured and cut the "rise and shine" image and added it to the base with some foam tape. Some cute little chicks from "Punny farm goats" and lettuce/cloud from the "Hay there" sets were also added to the scene!!


I heat embossed a sentiment from the "Everyday sentiments" on black cardstock with bright white WOW! embossing powder and then fussy cut it out.

As always I couldn't help but finish off the card with a touch of sequins!!

I hope your having fun checking out all the stencil inspiration this week, I sure enjoy using them!! 

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment