Saturday 24 August 2019

Make me smile....!!

Hey everyone....

I am up on the "Gerda Steiner designs" blog with a new card to inspire you using one of the latest release stamps "A whale of a time"!!

These whales are super cute and they have lots of fun sentiments to go with them...


To create this card I first started off with a stencil from "Catherine Pooler" called "Spotlight" and using some WOW! embossing ink I covered the stencil and then embossed it with WOW! Bang embossing powder!!


I coloured us the gorgeous image with Copics and then mounted it onto the base with a double layer of glue dots....

Using some WOW! opaque bright white powder I heat embossed the "You always make me smile" sentiment on black cardstock, cut it into three pieces and mounted that on the card using foam tape for extra dimension....

A touch of sparkly sequins finished it off!!

I hope you enjoyed this new card, I sure had fun creating it...
Happy crafting to all, Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. At Jmaloo we put together all the beauty secrets and its getaways into one place for you to explore, browse and find your best match with amazing deals and prices.

    cosmetic
    filler
    botox
    laser hair removal
    fractional laser
    prp

    Contact Information :-
    Website :- www.jmaloo.com
    Phone Number :- +971503246040
    Email :- info@jmaloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Real Driver's License Online
    Email Us:- inkdrop121@gmail.com
    What's App Number +44 7520660907

    We're the producers of legal documents and we provide documents like Drivers license, passport, visa, ssn, citizenship certificate and many more. If you are interested or for more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via Email Us:- inkdrop121@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete