Saturday 27 July 2019

WOW! freestyle....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

Tonight I'm sharing some new WOW! embossing inspiration using some WOW! stamps which is our current theme for the month of July. 

For these cards I used the "beautiful" stamp set and stamped images from them using black memento ink...

I wanted to have a play with the WOW! freestyle ink tool so I added some fun elements to the cards using that and black magic embossing powder....


I added a large thanks sentiment to this one which I embossed using "Metallic gold sparkle"... it matched well with the gold specks in the black magic powder!!



Onto my second card, I like to create sets of cards that match so this one uses the same techniques just with different images from the stamp set and a different sentiment...

It's such a fun and easy was to use the ink tool...
All I did was draw lines on the cardstock where I wanted them and then embossed as usual!!


A sprinkle of sequins is something I always love to add to give my cards a finishing touch... 



If you feel inspired by my cards and would like to get yourself some awesome WOW! goodies to add to your crafty stash I have a discount code for you to use....

"WOWDTAB"

Happy shopping and happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment