Tuesday 9 July 2019

Magnolia tiles....!!

Hey everyone....

I've got some "Miss Ink stamps" inspiration of a different kind tonight... 

I thought it would be fun to try out some alcohol inks on tiles and then heat emboss some beautiful flowers from the "Magnolia sympathy" set on top. 

I used Metallic gold rich powder from WOW! for the embossing....


I just love how the colours turned out and I was certainly fun to try something new....

The tiles I used were just plain white gloss tiles that I got from my local hardware store. 
I then just went directly onto the tiles with my alcohol inks and worked with them until I was happy with the result. 

The heat embossing I did the exact same way I would have as if it were on paper...
Stamped the image with WOW! embossing ink, tipped on the powder, tipped off the excess and then heat set. 

I hope you think about giving something like this a try... 


Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment