Tuesday 23 July 2019

Ei-ei-o....!!

Hay there everyone....

I've got a new "Miss ink stamps" card to share with you tonight and this one features the super duper cute "Punny farm pigs" and the awesome die "Ei-ei-0 word"!!

I'm totally loving this word die, it's so cool to use to make big focal sentiments for cards..
I just want to keep using it hehe!!


I made an ink blended yellow green background using Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn distress oxide inks and then inked over part of the card base using the Miss ink stencil "Leafy green"...


I coloured in all the cute piggies using Copic sketch markers in the colours....

YR000, YR00, YR01, R20

I had lots of fun creating this fun piggy card, I hope you like it too!!
Happy crafting everyone. 

Hugz Ashlee 

1 comment:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check the north face school uniform kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete