Monday 24 June 2019

Squeak cheeks....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

OMG have you seen the latest release from "Hello Sweetums"??!! 
It is full of super gorgeous new stamp sets, co-ordinating dies and a fun standalone die... You totally need to check it out!!

I've got a new card to share with you using the new set "Squeak cheeks"....
(I also die cut all the images with the co-ordinating dies)


To create this card I used some Distress oxide inks to do a blended background, 
some grass and a cloudy sky....

I then used a rectangle frame die to cut out a frame in white cardstock. 

All the images were coloured up using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and then arranged on the base to create a little scene....

A sentiment also from the Squeak cheeks set and some sequins finished the card off!!

I really hope you enjoy my latest Hello Sweetums creation and feel inspired to get your hands on some of the new goodies....

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment