Wednesday 19 June 2019

Sand, sun and fun....!!

Hey my fellow crafty friends....

Have you been checking out all the awesome sneak peeks for the brand new release coming at Hello Sweetums??!!

If not what are you waiting for??!! It's super duper cute and well worth checking out...
they are a must for any crafty collection hehe!!

I have a sneak peek card to share with you today using the new set "Sand, sun and fun"!!


This set is full of super cool beach accessories to go along with this awesome crocodile...
It's perfect to make cards to bring a little sunshine to anyone!!

To create this card I used some distress oxides to do a cloudy sky and then ink blended on the new die cuts from HS "water waves"...

I also used that die with oxide ink to create the sand bank. 
I then assembled all the pieces onto my card base using foam tape for dimension. 

(All images were coloured with Spectrum tri-blend and Copic markers)

I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of the new release!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment