Tuesday 11 June 2019

Just saying hello....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I have a fun new "Miss ink stamps" card to share with you today and this one is using a few Miss ink sets...


To start off the card I used distress oxide ink in Broken china, Twisted citron and Mowed lawn to create a blended background for some sky and grass...

 

I used a one of the banners from the springtime banners set and inside place the "Just saying hello" sentiment from the decaf background set...

I used my misti with the sentiment stamp so I could bend it to fit into the banner nicely...


I coloured up all the images using Copics and then created the scene...

Corn - Y17, Y18, YR14, YG21, YG25, YG95
House - W00, W1, W4, E42, E43, E44, YG0000, Y04, Y17, YG05, YG06, YR04, YR06, BG01, BG05, R24, R27
(Sorry I had the goat and chicks previously coloured up so I dont have a record of colours used but the goat is definitely low W markers.)

Finished the card off with some clear sparkly sequins...


I had so much fun creating this scene, I hope you really enjoy it too!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment