Monday 17 June 2019

Blowing bubbles....!!

Hey everyone....

Yipppeeee, I've got another sneakie peekie for you of the brand new release coming super soon at "Miss Ink Stamps"!!

This card features the new set "Bubbles" and it is super cute....

I made a fun outside scene card full of all the critters having fun blowing bubbles!!


I first ink blended a sky then die cut a couple of grass cuts in white cardstock and ink blended them with Twisted citron and Mowed Lawn distress oxide ink. 

This created my outside scene base....


Using my Copics I coloured up all the images and then used my brother scan n cut to cut them all out....

Foxes - W00, W1, W4, R20, E11, E13, E17
Raccoon - E42, E43, E44, W00, W1, W4, R20
Rabbit - C00, C1, C4, R20
Bubbles - Y000, BG10, BG15, RV02
Mice - W00, W1, W4, R20
Snail - E42, E43, E44, W00, W1, W4, R20

How cute are the new images right??!! Just wait until you see the full release....

I hope you enjoyed my new card, I'll be back soon with more Miss Ink inspiration for you!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment