Thursday 20 June 2019

BEE - YOU....!!

Hey crafty friends...

Hope you are all well and having a crafting good time!! 

I'm popping in tonight to show you a new card I made featuring the brand new release from "Create a smile stamps"....

For this one I used something from every new stamp set released this month...

along with a brand new die "Stitched rectangles"...


To start the card I ink blended half of the card base with a yellow ink and then splattered with a black ink mixed with a little water... because you know I had to go with the traditional bee colours of yellow and black!!


I then cut one of the stitched rectangle and stamped all over it with the stripe pieces from the mix and match patterns set...

I heat embossed a clematis flower using WOW! opaque bright white powder on vellum and adhered it with small pieces of glue in places that were going to be hidden under elements like the bee's which I popped on top of the flower with some foam tape for dimension....

A fun sentiment using the letters stamped on one of the smaller stitched rectangles along with some sequins for bling finished off the card....

This new release from Create a Smile is super awesome, you should totally check it out!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment