Saturday 15 June 2019

Beach Chick....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm up on the "Gerda Steiner designs" blog tonight with this fun beach chick card....

This cool surfing chick is from one of the brand new sets "Catch a wave".
It's a cute little stamp set with the chick and some accessories along with a couple of sentiments perfect to create beach scene cards!!


To create this card I first ink blended halfway up the card base with Catherine Pooler Aquatini ink and then splattered with some CP midnight ink mixed with a little water. 

I then die cut beach scene dies some from La-La Land crafts and some from Craftin desert divas. Once they were cut I ink blended/paper pieced them to the colours I wanted.

Using foam tape for dimension I put all the pieces together onto my card base to create a fun summer beach scene!!

I really hope you enjoy this card, Happy crafting.
Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment