Monday 20 May 2019

Un"frog"ettable....!!

Hey crafty friends....

It's time for a new card using some gorgeous froggys from "Create a smile stamps
set "Unforgettable"...

I wanted it to be a nice vibrant card so to start with I ink blended some distress oxide in Tumbled glass and Mermaid lagoon onto 3/4 of my card base to create a sky and then at the bottom half some Twisted citron and Mowed lawn for grass. 

Using some opaque white paint I gave it a splatter to give it a fun effect....


Using a Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die I cut out a piece using white cardstock and ink blended on some clouds using the awesome layering stencil from CAS "Clouds". 
(This was also done using distress oxide ink Tumbled glass and Mermaid lagoon). 

I coloured up the super cute froggies and mushrooms using a mix of Spectrum noir 
tri-blend and Copics....

I hope you enjoyed this bright and cheery frog card, 
See you all again soon!! Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment