Tuesday 7 May 2019

Need to venti....!!

Hey everyone....

I have some new "Miss ink stamps" inspiration to share with you using the set "Java Joe's".... 

I absolutely love this set, it is one of my favourites from the first Miss ink stamps release for sure!!


I created a nice simple background by stamping the large cafe image just in Memento tuxedo black ink, coloured the sign and added some grey bricks. 

To then make the pop of features I added some of the fun elements from the set....
plants, sign and Java Joe with some foam tape for dimension. 


All the images were coloured with Spectrum trip-blend markers....
- Earth brown blend 
- Brown grey blend
- Fair skin blend
- Jade green blend
- Gold brown blend

To finish off the card I added a sentiment and some sequins...

I hope you enjoy my latest inspiration and I will be back soon with more Miss Ink creations!!
Hugz Ashlee 



9 comments: