Tuesday 30 April 2019

Toad-ally AWESOME....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm here tonight with a new post for "Miss ink stamps" a brand new stamp company with super cool stamp sets and awesome stencils!! 

This card features a fun little scene made using one of the stencils called "scene builder"...
It's full of clouds, puddles, grass, sun and more to create all sorts of scenes!!


The images are all from the set "Say cheese!" and I coloured them up with Copic markers....

Mouse - W00, W1, W2, R20
Hat - YG21, YG23, YG25
Tree stump - E42, E43, E44
Frogs - YG21, YG23, YG25
Butterflies - BG11, BG13, V20, V22, V25


For the scene I used Distress Oxide inks....
Twisted citron, Mowed lawn, Tumbled glass, Salty ocean and Hickory smoke.

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration using these fun products, be sure to pop on over to the blog for more inspo using Miss Ink goodies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment