Monday 22 April 2019

Happy for you....!!

Hey everyone....

I hope those that celebrate have had a wonderful Easter weekend, it's been a lovely one for us here in Tasmania!!

Today I have a card using some new and old products from "Create a smile stamps"....

The beautiful leaves in the background are stamped using the new set "floral decorations", this set is so versatile and pretty!!


I co-ordinated the florals with a previously released set called "sharp one" and added them to the card base with some foam tape for dimension.....


I added a focal sentiment from the "happy days" set by stamping the "happy" directly onto my card base with some black ink and then using a strip of black cardstock I heat embossed the "for you" with opaque white WOW! embossing powder....

and of course a touch of sequins to finish it off!! 

Hope you like it, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment