Saturday 6 April 2019

Catherine Pooler, Club Sursee....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm here to share with you something brand new and super exciting that has arrived over at "Catherine Pooler".... 
CLUB SURSEE!!

Club Sursee is a a surprise package of crafty goodness each month in your mail box. Available in a basic or deluxe option....How cool does that sound!!

I've got a few cards to share with you that I've made using the April kit to give you a look at what the products in this months kit look like. 


I've used lots of Catherine Pooler inks on all the cards....
Her inks are amazing, they stamp so well and also super fun to blend backgrounds with along with lots of other techniques!! 


You can create so many different cards just using the club kit stamps!! 


I hope you feel inspired by my cards, I had an absolute blast creating them!!

You can pop on over to Catherine Pooler store page for more info/details on Club Sursee...

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment