Thursday 21 March 2019

Hoppy easter with Hello Sweetums....!!

Hey everyone....

There is a brand new release live in the "Hello Sweetums" shop and OMG it is seriously awesome, 
you totally need to check it out!!

I have made a few cards using the new products but this first one I have to share with you is using the set "Honey bunnies" on a fun reveal wheel card....


I thought it would be super fun to have a family of bunnies on this card all hopping around having a great old time enjoying easter hehe.... 

I used the Lawn fawn reveal wheel die as my card base and then added extra grass elements using a die from lawn fawn "stitched garden border" and one from your next stamp "stitched grass".

All the images are coloured up using Copic sketch markers on Xpress it blending cardstock. 

I hope you like this interactive easter card...
You can also pop on over to the Hello Sweetums blog/instagram to check out lots of other creations coming from all of the team!! 

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment