Wednesday 27 March 2019

Fun flower....!!

Hey crafty friends....

I've got some "Create a smile" inspiration to share with you today and this time I'm using the beautiful set "fun flowers" with a colourful background using alcohol inks!!


I wanted to create a rainbow of colour in the background so I grabbed a few alcohol inks and played around with them on my base until I was happy with the end result....

I stamped the large flower from the fun flowers set with Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured it in using Altenew alcohol markers.

Using some opaque white WOW embossing powder I heat set the friends sentiment from the "friends like you" set on black cardstock.  

Of course I then finished off the card with some sequins!! 

Hope you all enjoyed my card today.
Crafty hugz to all, Ashlee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment