Friday 8 February 2019

Spread the love....!!

Hey everyone....

Valentines is just around the corner, have you started creating cards for your loved ones?...

I was super determined to make two of the "Hello Sweetums" stamp sets work together...
"Spread the love" and "Yeti set go". I thought they would be perfect to use for a fun valentine card for a friend!


 I stamped images I wanted to use from both of the sets and played around with the positioning of the images and figured out a fun way for the Yeti to be holding the knife and jar without making it look too big for him. 

The co-ordinating dies are super awesome because they cut out slits in the arms of the yeti so that he can be holding all sorts of goodies... Such a fun element of a die!!

The background of the card was made by stamping images from the spread the love set all over the base and then by using the matching pieces I stamped the jam with Distress oxide picked raspberry ink. 

I hope you like my new Hello Sweetums card, Im sure to be back with more HS inspiration very soon!! 

Crafty hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment