Sunday 24 February 2019

Read past your bed time....!!

Hi everyone....

I have a whole bunch of cards to share with you today that I created for the new stamp & colour kit from "Uniquely Creative"....

This kit is called "Read past your bedtime" and it also has lots of gorgeous add on products to work with it!!

My first card is made using only the kit stamps and products 
(except for ink, copic markers and white cardstock)


I think this kit is absolutely perfect for the bookworms and anyone who loves anything to do with books...

My second card features one of the add on stamp sets called 
"Selfie pals builder" along with the co-ordinating die.


I made it nice and simple just using black ink and a little yellow... 
a card that is easy to recreate for many occasions 

The sentiment is super lovely and that one is from the "Creative quotes" set. 

This third card is a fun one for any gadget dinosaur lovers.... hehe!!
I used the new dies "Selfie frames" and "Stitched mountain range" along with the "Dino pals" stamp and co-ordinating dies to create this fun scene inside of the mobile phone!!


All the cool patterned paper is also included in the kit....

For my last card I used the main kit stamp along with the selfie frames die to create little polaroids for the girl to be on!


The background was created using distress oxide inks on black cardstock using a Uniquely Creative stencil. 

For more information on each card, along with the copic colours used to colour you can find them all in the magazine included with the stamp & colour kits!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing all my kit cards...
Happy crafting, till next time Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment