Sunday 3 February 2019

Hey....!!

Hey everyone....

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, 
It's an absolutely beautiful day here today.... sun shining!!

Im popping in to share with you my latest card using one of my favourite brands "Heffy doodle"... they have super adorable stamps, definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen them before!! 

The cute images I have used on this one is from the set called "Hello squeak heart" and I thought they would be perfect to use on a hello card for a crafty friend!!


To create the background of the card I used the stencil "Candy store" and inked it with some distress oxide ink squeezed lemonade. 


The central panel on the card is also inked with distress oxide squeezed lemonade and some wild honey then spirited with water for a fun splotchy effect. 

How cool is the sentiment "Hey" die... I just love it!! 

I wanted the mice to be having a little conversations so I used the "whatcha sayin" stamps with the "whatcha sayin" dies for speech bubbles. 

Of course I finished off the card with sequins from the lovely "hbbrittneylee" etsy store. 


Hope you like my latest Heffy creation, happy crafting Ashlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment