Tuesday 22 January 2019

Hello astronaut....!!

Hey everyone....

Im up on the "Gerda Steiner" blog today with this card I have made using the cool set "Blast off"....

This set is such a fun one to create space themed cards, perfect for male birthdays and greetings!! 


To create this card I used some designer paper from Altenew's new 6x6 paper pack celestial and then cut out some clouds using the "stitched cloud border" die from "Uniquely Creative" with white cardstock and vellum. 

I coloured and cut two of the cute little aliens, the awesome little astronaut and the flag then added them onto the card base with some foam tape for added dimension. 

A touch of pretty sequins to add some bling finished off the card. 

I hope you like my latest Gerda card inspiration, 
Happy crafting, Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment