Thursday 6 December 2018

Leave a little sparkle......!!

Hey everyone....

I'm popping in with a late night post for you all, this time using a stamp from "Stamping Bella".... called "Oddball sparkle fairy"!!

These oddballs are so fun to colour up. I have a little video on my youtube channel colouring in her skin if you would like to check that out I'll add it below!! 


I thought this oddball would be perfect for a shaker card filled with lots of sparkly sequins...
The base of my shaker is done using some NUVO shimmer powder in the colour "Violet Brocade".... it is super pretty!!

Here is the video I was telling you about colouring skin. It was just a quick one done using my phone so it doesn't have any major editing and sorry my hand gets in the way a little oops, but I hope you can get the gist of what I was doing!!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my new card,
Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment